|"Doctor Aoi... just what have we... been fighting against all this time!?"
Scarlett after witnessing Amelia's transformation into a Nova.
|Previous|| Chapter |
( List )
|Chapter 081 ←||Chapter 082||→ Chapter 083|
|Volume 13, Chapter 82|
|Translation||Resonance - Part 1|
Pandora's at the Alaska Base feel the effects of Amelia Evans' Novalization. The Type-Maria clones fuse into the newly formed Nova and it develops into a new type of Nova unseen before. The Nova's effect also causes Rana Linchen and Satellizer L. Bridget to get back up, both unconscious and in Nova.
The clones continue to merge with Amelia Evans. Amelia grows in size and destroys a portion of base's laboratory as she completely transforms into an Unknown-Type Nova. Stunned at what Amelia has become, Scarlett Ohara is unable to avoid being crushed by a large piece of debris. In her last moments, Scarlett recalls what Gengo Aoi told her years ago: to be content with their power.
Amelia begins sending psychic signals to the Pandora's in the base which prominently targets Roxanne Elipton, Julia Munberk and Cassie Lockheart due to their Heroic Stigmata. At the rising threat, Cassie convinces a bitter and reluctant Julia, who has also lost an arm, to stop their fight in a draw to react quickly to whatever is calling them.
The Command Center of the Alaska Base detects the new Nova and alerts the entire base, shocking Charles Bonaparte, Citroen and Elizabeth Mably who are in the Base's infirmary recovering from the earlier fight. Outside, all the E-Pandora have been beaten and piled up. Rattle somehow senses Amelia in the new Nova and realizes it is Amelia. Rattle cries tears of joy at Amelia's new found 'freedom' from the harshness and cruelty of the world.
The Chevalier prepare to move out to battle the Nova. Kazuya Aoi, Chiffon Fairchild, and Eugene hear the news. Chiffon is confident she could battle at least one Nova alone, but tells Eugene and Kazuya they are not done here. Rana Linchen and Satellizer L. Bridget stand, their eyes bloodshot. They have resonated with the Nova due to their high rate of fusion with their Stigmata.
- Amelia Evans continues to resonate with the Maria clones, and she evolves into a real Nova.
- The Heroic Stigmata begin reacting to Amelia's evolution.
- Cassie Lockheart and Julia Munberk stop their fight which ends in a draw, though Julia does not want to admit defeat.
- Julia lost an arm during the battle.
- The E-Pandora have all been defeated.
- Scarlett Ohara is crushed by rock debris.
- Rana Linchen and Satellizer L. Bridget resonate with Amelia, and resume their battle with Chiffon Fairchild in Nova Form.
- The 11th Nova Clash has begun.