|「フリージング」COLOR / 君を守りたい|
|Released||23 February, 2011|
- Catalogue no. : ZMCZ-7059
- Release date: 2011-02-23
The opening theme was performed by MARiA, and is called COLOR. This was a cover of the Hatsune Miku song of the same name. The ending theme was performed by Kobayashi Aika (小林愛香), and is called Kimi Wo Mamoritai (君を守りたい (To Protect You). This was Aika Kobayashi's debut single aged 17. The main and sub background themes, Sentou-Ichi (戦闘-I) and Sentou-Ni (戦闘-II), were by Yokoyama Masaru (横山克).
- Opening Theme: "COLOR" by MARiA
- Vocalist: MARiA
- Composition: TokuP
- Lyrics: A.I.
- Arrangement: TokuP
- Ending Theme: "Kimi wo Mamoritai" (君を守りたい "To Protect You") by Aika Kobayashi
- Vocalist: Aika Kobayashi
- Composition: YOW-ROW
- Lyrics: Freezing Project
- Arrangement: YOW-ROW
|3||メインテーマ・戦闘-I (BGM)||Yokoyama Masaru||2:34|
|4||サブテーマ・戦闘-II (BGM)||Yokoyama Masaru||4:18|
|6||君を守りたい (Instrumental)||Aika Kobayashi||3:51|
- Kobayashi also had her first radio interview as a result of this song on Izumi Kitta and Aya Uchida of Freezing: West Middlefield Genetics Academy!!, hosted by Kitta and Uchida – the respective VAs of Cleo and Ticy. This was also particularly notable because it was remarked that Kobayashi seemed like an idol and Uchida wound up interviewing a future Love Live! colleague: Uchida had already been cast as Kotori Minami of µ's (School Idol Project), which has become one of her most famous roles, while Kobayashi was later cast as Yoshiko Tsushima of Aqours (Sunshine!!). Coincidentally, Kotori and Yoshiko share an image color (gray).
- Media Factory - 「フリージング」オープニング＆エンディングテーマ 「COLOR」／「君を守りたい」 MARiA／小林愛香 | フリージング | 株式会社ＫＡＤＯＫＡＷＡ メディアファクトリー